About Lili-Associate Broker
Lili joined The Knowles Company in January of 2007, as a team broker/associate broker with Mia. Now, with more than 10 years of experience in real estate, Lili brings strong business expertise, dedicated professionalism, and great enthusiasm for our local area to bear in all her realty transactions.
Lili grew up in Bryn Mawr, PA and graduated from Harvard College in 1984 with a BS in Psychology. Her family has summered at their family cottage “Inchcape” in Northeast Harbor since the early 1900s, and has been dedicated members of the community for more than a century. She followed-up a successful corporate career with the U.S. Olympic Committee in Colorado and The Narragansett Group in New York by moving to Maine full-time in 2001.
Currently Lili is on board of:
- Friends of Acadia, (Chairman 2007-2011)
- College of the Atlantic
- Harbor Club Board of Governors
- Ellsworth Business Development Corporation
- Summer Residence Association Board (SRA) (President 2017-2019)
- For Acadia’s 2016 Centennial, she served on the Acadia Centennial Steering Committee, Centennial Carriage Drive and Rockefeller Carriage Road Celebration, and co-chaired Major Gifts for FOA Second Century Campaign that raised $25 million.
She is also leading economic development and broadband initiatives in the towns of Mount Desert, Ellsworth, and The Cranberry Isles as part of her continuing efforts to secure the digital future of our communities.
Lili has also been a board member of:
- Down East YMCA, Hospice Regatta of Maine
- The Grand Theatre
- The New York Women’s Foundation
- Secretary of the Interior’s Steering Committee America’s Voice for Conservation, Recreation and Preservation
Outside of real estate, her passions include elite-level cycling, racing events such as the Mount Washington Bicycle Hill Climb, as well as grand tours through the high peaks of Europe and the US. She is an avid sailor in the A-boat class and competes in local races with her father, Andy Pew. Volunteering in Acadia on Search & Rescue, Ski & Bike Patrol, Wild Gardens of Acadia, as well as leading hikes for Friends of Acadia demonstrate Lili’s commitment to sharing and serving our precious Acadia National Park.